For both enjoyment and education, get
ready for the best show in town. If you're looking for culture then Little Fox is the one: from a one-off Play Shop with drumming, dancing and fun to a Drum Making Workshop, we promise
you'll get the best experience in town.
Stay informed about our upcoming performances by checking our Events Page for the latest news on who is coming next. Call 035966 5598 today.
The following sums up what I know to be true after more than 15 years of presenting drumming workshops to children and adults:
* Music inspires creativity, imagination and self expression.
* Drumming builds self esteem and good memory skills.
* Research from Canada has found that children aged four to six years old who had music lessons had better memories, as well as higherliteracy and maths levels.
* A study from the USA showed that children aged five to seven years who had been lagging behind in their school performance, caught up with their peers in reading, and were ahead of them in maths, after just seven months of music lessons.
* It's not that smart kids play music, it's that music makes kids smarter!
Little Fox runs regular drumming classes in kindergartens, child care centres and primary schools.
Drumming is easy and fun!
Even the shy, most reluctant children participate in drumming with Little Fox.
Group drumming promotes team work and listening skills.
Little Fox sets simple rhythms for teachers to continue working with the children between classes.
Choose from weekly, fortnightly or per Term classes to suit your budget.
I am based in Melbourne and will be touring to Sydney, the Central Coast of NSWand Canberra during the year, and then on the big boat bound for Tasmania.
mobile:0438 075 896